You are here
Alan M. Reisch
Litigation involving complex contract, insurance coverage, environmental cost recovery, fraud and arson cases are all a part of Alan's active practice. Additionally, he counsels clients in connection with insurance coverage, the preparation of manuscript policies of insurance, risk management and other related issues. Alan is a Director with the firm.
- Representing owners of a textile mill in connection with deflagration and fire that caused damage in excess of $500 Million.
- Investigating and assessing cutting edge environmental issues, including claims arising out of the contamination of a public water supply with a newly listed contaminant.
- Advising insureds in connection with multimillion dollar D&O and E&O claims brought by investors.
- Service as an arbitrator and mediator in various matters relating to the allocation of insurance coverage and proceeds.
- Representing the owner of a restaurant and inn in connection with a multi-million dollar arson in which two persons died.
- Representing businesses in connection with a series of failures and events that occurred at a state-of-the-art waste water and sewage treatment facility over a period of years causing interruption of processing, and extensive damage claims.
- Representing businesses in connection with a series of structural failures sustained at multiple locations throughout the U.S. occupied by a national retail business requiring the coordination of investigation, engineering and litigation in multiple states simultaneously.
- Representing businesses in connection with a fire at a state university that resulted in environmental contamination, the closure of significant portions of the campus, and in excess of $40 Million in damage claims.
- Representing businesses in connection with an investigation, analysis and resolution of claims resulting from crop failures in the western U.S.