You are here
A partner specialising in administrative law, Mr.Aloso advises both public bodies and private citizens. He is a specialist in domestic trade, the organisation and delivery of public services, environmental protection, public tenders and heavily regulated businesses activities. His specialist knowledge extends beyond administrative legislation to encompass management strategies and setting up specific projects.
Mr.Alonso is a lawyer with a strong focus on legal technique, but has also been incorporating commercial skills over the years in order to better understand the client's needs so that he can offer not only the best service but also The most suitable to your requirements.
- Advice on the design and legal configuration of formulas for the management of public services, both direct and indirect (concession, mixed economy society ...).
- Design and structuring of public-private collaboration operations for the execution and operation of public infrastructures, making compliance with the limits of public indebtedness compatible with the establishment of conditions acceptable to the private sector.
- Legal advice in the various activities that make up the integral water cycle (collection, purification, supply, sanitation, purification ...).
- Design, planning and execution of legal procedures necessary for the implementation of large commercial facilities.
- Legal advice in the elaboration and modification and instruments of urban planning and management, directed to the materialization of concrete projects. Advice on procedures of urbanistic discipline.
- Advice to tourism companies (hotels, camp sites ...) in matters related to the sectoral administrative regime of its activity.