From the mercantile point of view, the recent Supreme Court Judgment of 27 February has led to the rejection of the dualist theory of retribution of directors and the imposition of the monistic conception.
You are here
"I pride myself on being able to study all cases in depth by analysing every solution with the client, so as to act in the most effective and efficient way to reach it. My goal is becoming an international commercial lawyer; through the exercise of my profession I would like to understand the global functioning of society, both from an economic and human point of view”.
Providing legal advice in setting-up companies, capital increase and reduction and modifications in the company’s by-laws.
- Sale and acquisitions of companies or business groups, company operations, business restructuring (mergers, split-ups, share swaps, spin-offs, business unit contributions, etc);
- Drafting of commercial contracts (agency, distribution, services, etc.);
- Drafting of internal and external company agreements (“put and call”, syndications, prohibition of disposal, confidentiality, non-competition, unblocking solutions, tag along right etc);
- Negotiation and solving of conflicts among partners;
- Legal and technical secretaryship in Boards of Directors and Foundations;
- Advising start-ups, biotechnological companies and university spin-offs, as well as research centres;
- Formalities before the Commercial, Property, Foundations Registries, legalisation of company’s books
The change introduced by said judgment especially affects companies governed by collegial management bodies where certain executive powers may be delegated to one or more chief executive officer(s) or managing director(s).