Amsterdam General Shareholders Meeting:
Built on reclaimed land, Amsterdam is a feat of ingenuity, and still crackles with the ambition, cultural tolerance and enterprise that drove the 17th-century Golden Age when the Netherlands led the world in trade, maritime power, culture and economic might.
This is the city of Rembrandt, Anne Frank, the Red Light District, Johan Cruyff, and the Dutch East and West India Companies; there’s a world of fascinating stories, spellbinding art and architecture that has stood the test of time.
Our General Shareholders Meeting will be focused in knowing more about the business in the area as well as strengthen the relationship amongst our members.
Attendees will also have the chance to make some business oriented visits and enjoy some leisure activities.
|08:00 - 10:00||Board Meeting Breakfast|
|10:00 - 12:30||How to Do Business in The Netherlands|
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch|
|14:00 - 16:00||General Shareholders Meeting|
|16:30 - 19:00||Heineken Experience|
|19:00 - 22:00||Walking Dinner|
|09:00 - 10:00||Welcome Breakfast|
|10:00 - 12:30||Real Estate Panel (Kees)|
|12:30 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:30||Internal Sessions|
|15:30 - 16:00||Coffe Break|
|16:00 - 17:00||International Tax Panel (Hans)|
|19:00 - 22:00||Gala Dinner|
|10:00 - 13:00||Pending Activities|
- Business: There is no better way to learn than to see real working examples. We will organize private tours to premier companies in the area.
- Knowledge: During the congress we will schedule panel discussions with sector experts as well as presentations specifically tailored for you and your clients' interest.
- Networking: With the addition of our clients and contacts, the networking activities will include lunches, sports and tourism activities.
- Pragma Event: Official Pragma event.
- Leissure: Activities organiced by the hosting firm.
Pending €* Hotel not included
Cancellation policy: 14 days notice prior to arrival for refund.
Register your interestSoon
Amsterdam Tourism Information