You are here
Adriana Vargas is a member of Hulbert Volio Montero’s Litigation and Arbitration Division. She has vast experience in commercial, civil, and employment law
litigation. After concluding her Master of Law (LL.M.) at Columbia Law School, Adriana worked in one of the largest firms in the United States, based in New York. She handled matters before the New York City Commission of Human Rights and the New York State Division of Human Rights, as well as judicial and administrative hearings, including Federal Court appearances.
Before that, Adriana worked for eight years as arbitration and litigation associate for a Central American law firm.
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP., New York, NY
- Foreign-Trained Attorney (Law Clerk) 2017 – 2019
- Lexincorp Central American Law Firm, San José, Costa Rica
- Arbitration and Litigation Associate, Lead Litigator 2014 – 2016
- Senior Paralegal (Arbitration and Litigation Department) 2012 – 2014
- Junior Paralegal (Arbitration and Litigation Department) 2010 – 2012
- Junior Paralegal (Corporate Department) 2008 – 2009