The phrase "Clients do not come first. The employees come first. If you take care of them, they will take care of your customers", is the purest example of what a socially responsible company should reflect.
You are here
Mrs. Arbesú has almost two decades of legal experience in advising in corporate matters, to either national and international companies, with broad experience in mergers and acquisition, legal framework and incorporations, as well as tax related issues, administrative law, corporate compliance, prevention of fraud, etc.
She also has experience dealing with IT matters, licensing, software development and implemmentation, franchising and commercial endeavors.
- Represented internationally and locally one of the largest Mexican software companies in the world.
- Advised multiple international companies in the legal and business structure to start operations in Mexico
- Advised both buyers and sellers in numerous M & A transactions.
- Served as advisor to the presidency of the Federal Court of Fiscal and Administrative Justice. (Currently Federal Court of Administrative Justice)
- Legal Director in companies of construction of passive infrastructure in telecommunications.
- Participated in the negotiation of the purchase of the only optical fiber belonging to a private individual in Mexico.
In the same way that Fintech is defined, Legaltech supposes a disruption in the understanding we have of technology up to now and its relationship with Law.
Financial technology gives rise to numerous business opportunities and is currently positioned as one of the most useful tools in the financial market.