Areas of Practice
Giancarlo Gandola deals with Tax and Company law, both domestic and International, as well as in the defense of the clients in front of the Local and Regional Tax Authorities, with particular focus on Tax consulting, assistance during the fiscal inspections, fiscal check-ups, tax impact fine-tuning and tax planning, drafting of opinions for fiscal topics and relationship with the Tax Authorities. He’s also involved in companies’ evaluation processes, reorganization and restructuring plans and extraordinary operations.
- Represented clients in front of the Local and Regional Tax Authorities
- Represented and advised clients during the fiscal inspections
- Advised multiple companies in connection with Italian and international fiscal aspects of M&A and extraordinary operations
- He’s appointed as Board Member, Statutory Auditor and Certified Auditor in Italian companies.
- He has been the Official Auditor of Local Administration and Liquidator of some companies.