Given the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and taking into account that it is this March, most commercial companies have to prepare the annual accounts for the fiscal year closed on December 31, 2019.
From a material point of view, his experience, first as Lawyer in the area of commercial law of the Manubens Associates Law Firm, and later as Partner in charge of the same, have allowed him to direct files and issues of the most varied fields of commercial law, Corporate, financial and new technologies.
His 24 years of professional experience have adhered to commercial and corporate law, financial and new technologies. Guillermo Gilabert specializes in the design of optimal legal and business structures, formalization of corporate agreements and management of corporate conflicts, commercial and competition law, foreign investment, public procurement, advice to Foundations and other non-profit entities, corporate law, finance And sectors in the field of new technologies, biotechnology and renewable energy. Guillermo Gilabert is secretary of several companies that operate in different sectors of activity, both nationally and internationally.
- Legal advice on commercial and competition law
- Sale of international assets
- Drafting of License agreements
- Know-how transfer and IP Protection
- Drafting of commission, distribution, agency and Joint Venture contracts.
- Legal advice on foreign investment
- Legal advice to Foundations and other non-profit entities
- Legal advice in the field of new technologies, biotechnology and renewable energy
- Design of optimal legal and business structures (business reorganization)
- Valuation of companies
- Formalization of corporate agreements
- Management of corporate conflicts
- Secretary and Legal Adviser to the governing body of companies that operate in different sectors of activity