Risk prevention is the fulcrum around which the new Corporate Crisis Code revolves. IT and AI systems play a central role in signaling the signs of a state of difficulty and allowing timely intervention aimed at resuming ordinary economic activity. That's how.
You are here
Collaborates with the Chair of Civil Procedure at the University of Turin, and has written articles, legal case notes and commentaries, predominantly regarding the sector of Arbitration Law.
He is a member of the editing staff of “NDS - Il Nuovo Diritto delle Società”.
• Marco Sergio Catalano was born in Turin in 1980;
• Graduated in Law at the University of Turin in 2005 with a thesis on Civil Procedure;
• Admitted to the Turin Bar since 2009;
He is currently concluding his Ph.D. in Civil Procedure at the University of Milan.
• CATALANO, NELA, Sub art. 808 c.p.c., in Le recenti riforme del processo civile, a cura di Chiarloni, Bologna-Roma 2007, II, 1614-1624;
• CATALANO, NELA, Sub art. 819 c.p.c., in Le recenti riforme del processo civile, a cura di Chiarloni, Bologna-Roma 2007, II, 1785-1799;
• CATALANO, IRRERA, I limiti soggettivi ed oggettivi della clausola compromissoria statutaria, in Nuovo Dir. Società, 21-22/2008, 11-28 and 11-32.
The jurisdiction over liability actions of directors of Government-held Companies was one of the most debated in Italy, being not clear if they are subject to the ordinary or to the Court of auditors jurisdiction.