Following the implementation of VAT from January 1st, 2018 in UAE, The Ministry of Finance (MoF) of United Arab Emirates has updated the Value Added Tax (VAT) FAQ section.
You are here
Maria Evangelou received her education at Birmingham City University in Birmingham, United Kingdom, where she received a BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance and later completed her Master Degree in Financial Management at the University of Edinburgh in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Her professional career started in 2014 as an Associate in the Audit and Assurance services department at PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd. In 2017, she joined the Infocredit Group as a Business Advisory Consultant and in March 2017 joined The CORPRO Ltd as a Corporate Services Manager.
Maria is also member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus.
Expertise in preparation and auditing of financial statements and reports; management; forecasting; budgeting; as well as financial decision-making in the accounting, finance and management fields.
- Excels in gathering client information, analyzing data and providing appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Effectively working with others, lead a team, plan and prioritize workload under pressure.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation and numerical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision-making/ problem solving skills
Do you have a shipping company and looking for the most advantageous location for your business? Cyprus is the ideal location for numerous reasons.