You are here
Panicos Fessas is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in England (ACCA) and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). He also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from The University of Cyprus.
He started his professional career as an Accountant in 2005 with a local firm of Certified Public Accountants where he worked and trained for three years, before resigning and accepting the position of the Senior manager to G.C. EuroAudit Ltd, a medium size audit firm. Since June 2016, Panicos is a co-founder and Director in Yiannas & Fessas AuditWise Limited.
Panicos has extensive knowledge in Cyprus Law especially with regards to Taxation and VAT. His expertise is mainly on audit and assurance for clients in the real estate development, service companies and retail sectors of the economy.
- Advises multiple international and domestic companies and individuals with variety of issues including internal and external audit.
- Representative member of multiple domestic companies for tax and VAT matters.
- Assists multiple companies on M&A and investment markets.
- Monitors accounts of numerous domestic companies.
- Prepares financial statements based on International Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards of Auditing.
- Prepares and submits tax and VAT returns