On December 22, the StartUps Law, for the promotion of the ecosystem of emerging companies, was published in Spain This regulation aims to facilitate startups' access to financial resources, promote innovation and encourage job creation.
You are here
Roger Rifé Badia
Lawyer at the Corporate Department, having as main responsibilities:
- Planning, design and advice on the incorporation of companies and other entities
- Design and implementation of corporate structures
- Corporate operations: capital increase and reduction operations, mergers and acquisitions (national and cross-border), divisions, conversions and corporate restructuring.
- Sale purchase of companies.
- Drafting and preparation of bylaws, shareholder agreements and family protocols.
- Legal secretariats.
- Legal advice and resolution of partner conflicts.
- Estate planning and drafting of wills, agreements as to succession and powers of attorney.
- Negotiation and formalization of corporate agreements.
- Commercial contracting.
Sectors: family business, biotech, startups, tourism, aeronautics, foundations and non-profit entities, real estate, advertising, IT, manufacturing industry.