We summarize the main tax measures modifications appeared in the draft of the General Budget Law of Spain in 2021.
You are here
Salvador Balcells i Iranzo
One of the things Mr. Balcells like most about his job is when you get a safe, legal and fair tax situation for the sake of the taxpayer's tranquility and economy, both in previous structuring and planning, and when certain criteria have to be defended before Tax administration.
As a lawyer, he always try to put himself in the place of the one who asks for advice, so that all the options or alternatives that are considered as solutions, are those that would adopt at a personal level if the interested party is himself.
- Restructuring processes (mergers, splits, exchanges, contributions of branches of activity, ...).
- Procedures for inspection, collection and tax management.
- Resources before the Administration, the economic-administrative Courts and the administrative litigation courts.
- Management of due diligence prior to processes of purchase, acquisition, merger, ...
- Analysis of planning and systems of tax optimization (consolidation taxation, assessment of the application of different tax deductions, possible use of the various existing special regimes, ...)
- Fiscal and accounting closures for the tax period affected
- Study of the combinations of Spanish and Andorran taxation in the field of natural persons and companies and compliance with formal and legal requirements.
One of the most obvious effects of the state of alarm generated by COVID-19 has been the renegotiation of current rents, and specifically the forgiveness or reduction agreed between the property and the lessee of the amounts to be paid.
There are many foreign companies that receive services from workers residing in Spain. These workers must pay their income tax in Spain but can apply the exemption for the work income obtained if three requirements are met.