In the same way that Fintech is defined, Legaltech supposes a disruption in the understanding we have of technology up to now and its relationship with Law.
You are here
Mrs. Arbesú has almost two decades of legal experience in advising in corporate matters, to either national and international companies, with broad experience in mergers and acquisition, legal framework and incorporations, as well as tax related issues, administrative law, corporate compliance, prevention of fraud, etc.
She also has experience dealing with IT matters, licensing, software development and implemmentation, franchising and commercial endeavors.
- Represented internationally and locally one of the largest Mexican software companies in the world.
- Advised multiple international companies in the legal and business structure to start operations in Mexico
- Advised both buyers and sellers in numerous M & A transactions.
- Served as advisor to the presidency of the Federal Court of Fiscal and Administrative Justice. (Currently Federal Court of Administrative Justice)
- Legal Director in companies of construction of passive infrastructure in telecommunications.
- Participated in the negotiation of the purchase of the only optical fiber belonging to a private individual in Mexico.
Financial technology gives rise to numerous business opportunities and is currently positioned as one of the most useful tools in the financial market.
e-commerce must be understood already necessarily in terms of a systematized functional structure, by virtue of which it is possible to carry out any type of transactions electronically.