Coronavirus Disease 2019 or “COVID-19” continues to dominate national and international discussion. News outlets in Boston, New York, London, Mumbai, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, and every other city and town in the world continue to post and print stories related to spread of the virus.
You are here
Commercial real estate acquisition, financing, development and leasing are the focus of Daniel Rottenberg's real estate practice.
Dan, a Director with the firm, has widespread experience representing owners and developers of complex mixed-use projects.
- Representation of Tanger in New England project.
- Representation of Samuels & Associates in the development of the Fenway Triangle Trilogy and 1330 Boylston projects.
- Represented joint venture in the $500 million acquisition of The Flatley Company portfolio of shopping centers in New England.
- Representation of national bank in a $41 million term loan secured by California real estate, and a $50 million revolving credit loan secured by Maryland and Virginia real estate.
- Representation of the owners of retail shopping centers and office parks in the drafting and negotiation of tenant leases and related matters.
- Managed the sale, acquisition and financing of various office and retail buildings throughout New England.
- Representation of big box retailer in lease transactions across the country.
In recent years, the extensive disruption to the retail real estate landscape caused by the expansive growth of e-commerce has been well-cataloged and analyzed both within the commercial real estate industry and, more broadly, by mainstream media.
This year’s conference was held under the motto “Less traditional. More Innovative”, reflective of the dynamic changes taking place in the retail real estate industry. True to this motto, the future of retail was on display in all corners of the Convention Center.