In the past few years, many industries have poured resources into exploring how they can use blockchain to grow. The retail industry is no exception.
You are here
Commercial real estate acquisition, financing, development and leasing are the focus of Daniel Rottenberg's real estate practice.
Dan, a Director with the firm, has widespread experience representing owners and developers of complex mixed-use projects.
- Representation of Tanger in New England project.
- Representation of Samuels & Associates in the development of the Fenway Triangle Trilogy and 1330 Boylston projects.
- Represented joint venture in the $500 million acquisition of The Flatley Company portfolio of shopping centers in New England.
- Representation of national bank in a $41 million term loan secured by California real estate, and a $50 million revolving credit loan secured by Maryland and Virginia real estate.
- Representation of the owners of retail shopping centers and office parks in the drafting and negotiation of tenant leases and related matters.
- Managed the sale, acquisition and financing of various office and retail buildings throughout New England.
- Representation of big box retailer in lease transactions across the country.
What’s old is new again. The intellectual property of legacy brick-and-mortar retailers is increasingly being repurposed for decidedly modern ventures.