The Dutch government has announced a number of measures to limit the financial and economic consequences of the Corona virus for businesses. Below a summary of measures that currently apply.
You are here
Hans de Kruijs
Hans completed his studies at Leiden University, and has served as a tax consultant at international consulting firms since 1990. Hans has also completed a variety of management courses and specialised courses for tax professionals. Hans has worked as an international tax advisor at BOS VAN DER BURG since 2012.
Hans has advised clients in many sectors, including the IT and telecommunication, oil and gas, distribution and logistics, sport, and media sectors. He is also regularly invited to speak at international tax conferences.
Hans has advised a large number of internationally operating companies on structuring operations in the Netherlands and other countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. He has also been involved in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, and tax optimisations.
Examples from Hans’ practice:
- analysing tax laws and tax conventions
- performing tax-risk analyses
- reviewing corporate structures
- advising on the optimal holding structure
- advising on intellectual property and financing structures
- optimising cross-border dividend, royalty, and interest streams
- preparing transfer pricing analyses and reports
- assessing tax position and risks for mergers and acquisitions
- advising and counselling expats and immigrants/emigrants
Member of: Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs (NOB)
The Netherlands has been tried and tested as an internationally accepted and widely used jurisdiction to establish investment holding platforms.
The Netherlands offers a highly competitive business and investment climate. The pro-business environment and supporting policies have greatly increased the international popularity of the Netherlands as an investment location.