This article is framed in the unusual health crisis generated by COVID-19 and the present and future impact of the pandemic containment measures agreed and implemented by the Spanish government in almost all economic sectors.
You are here
Luisa María Castro
"Empathize with the client's needs and offer professional solutions is a personal and professional challenge that has always motivated me and driven me to improve."
My professional career has developed in its practical integrity in business advice in its civil, commercial and bankruptcy, which involves the treatment of a wide variety of issues that interconnect several branches of law, allowing a broader and more dynamic vision of the right with a great connection and capacity to give integral solutions to the client.
- Processing of judicial procedures in their entirety, initiation, follow-up, assistance to hearings, appeals, elaboration of procedural strategies.
- Realization of all types of functions of Insolvency Administration, preparation of all types of legal documentation in relation to these functions.
- Pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy advice. Presentation of contests and follow-up until its completion, incidents, piece of guilt.
- Specialization in processes related to the law of the second opportunity.
- Mercantile strategy Corporate conflicts. Preparation and development of corporate and mercantile strategies, judicial procedures of a corporate nature.
- Incorporation of companies, statutory amendments, liquidation of companies, reports of administrators, parasocial agreements.
- Approach of strategies and preparation of all types of contractual documentation, especially related to bankruptcy, commercial and corporate matters.
- Advice in economic criminal law.