You are here
Lecco and Its Territory: A Glimpse of the Future
Lecco not only thinks about the future, but tries to shape it, through young people, culture, businesses, entrepreneurs, associations, science, technology and innovation.
Maria Venturini, member of Pragma International, Partner of Studio Colombo in Lecco is also president of the Rotary Club Lecco.
It is necessary to be far-sighted nowadays if one wants to ensure that our territories and cities can be an integral part of technological progress. But being far-sighted is not enough: one must take action. For this reason, Dr. Maria Venturini, with the sponsorship of the Lombardy Region, the Community Foundation of Lecco and the Province and Municipality of Lecco, was able to organize four meetings with prestigious speakers from February 16 to October 7 to begin to imagine today, but also to build from tomorrow, the Lecco of the future.
Being about the Future, these events are aimed above all at young people, since they will be the real protagonists of what will be and of the fruits that will be harvested with today's sowing, thanks to the collaboration of the leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals and the cultural and commercial realities including the Chamber of Commerce, the Politecnico, the ADI Lombardia and La Semina Association.
Every decision that is made today will inevitably affect the life of tomorrow, so young people must be the protagonists of the choices that the establishment is responsibly called to take through a comparison and constructive criticism - not to demolish emphasizes Dr. Maria Venturini - to bring out concrete proposals during the four meetings of different topics, intertwined with each other.
The program is as follows:
- The first meeting, Wednesday, February 16, 2022, will talk about the "Lecchese in perspective Smart-Land". At the center of the renaissance and design post-Covid through innovation and qualitative transformation.
- The second meeting, Wednesday, March 16, 2022, "Cultura d'Impresa"- will revolve around the meanings of " Culture of doing", "business culture" and "culture of the project" for the promotion and international enhancement of the Lecco community.
- The third meeting, on wednesday, april 13th 2022, will be focused on the valorisation of social, human and intellectual capital through digital and technological transformation and development.smart
- The fourth and last, but not least, meeting will be held on Friday, October 7, 2022. This meeting wants to emphasize the importance and value of scientific thinking in order to face the present with more awareness, building a more solid future thanks to the knowledge of reality and what surrounds us through scientific thinking. Protagonist of this last meeting will in fact be the scientist and life senator Elena Cattaneo.
It is starting from the importance of the person, by means of business, through the design thinking, to the scientific one, in other words through the visions of the territory and the culture of doing that sees at the center the citizens of the Lecco community (and not only) that will allow Lecco to become a cutting edge Smart City.
Armed with science, technology and innovation, the project looks towards the future, trying to make it present, transforming the city and the territory of Lecco in Smart Land.
- Teleunica: Video Interview of Maria Venturini “Lecco e il suo territorio, uno sguardo al futuro” https://www.teleunica.com/lecco-attualita/03-02-2022/lecco-e-il-suo-territorio-uno-sguardo-al-futuro-10782
- Semina Associazione di promozione culturale: press release “Lecco ed il suo territorio: uno sguardo al futuro” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZLWkx4MvKY
- Article “Lecco pensa al futuro. Grandi nomi a confronto per un’idea di città” La Provincia di Lecco
Maria Venturini deals with commercial and company matters, with particular reference to: negotiations and drafting of agreements, writing of opinions for commercial and company law topics, reorganization processes, corporate consulting, extraordinary operations, assistance and consulting for budgeting, companies’ evaluation, intergenerational transfers and amicable settlements in the companies and families areas, inheritance and donations.