Starting from December 17, 2023, numerous medium-sized enterprises, employing at least 50 workers or operating in "sensitive sectors," will be called upon to establish internal channels for reporting national and European regulatory violations.
Maria Venturini deals with commercial and company matters, with particular reference to: negotiations and drafting of agreements, writing of opinions for commercial and company law topics, reorganization processes, corporate consulting, extraordinary operations, assistance and consulting for budgeting, companies’ evaluation, intergenerational transfers and amicable settlements in the companies and families areas, inheritance and donations.
- Advised purchasers and sellers in numerous M&A transactions involving private companies in a wide range of industries.
- Advised a major textile manufacturer in a series of strategic dispositions involving operations throughout North America, Africa and Asia.
- Advised a major casting and rolling machine manufacturer in a series of strategic dispositions involving operations throughout North America, Africa and Europe.
- She’s appointed as Board Member, Statutory Auditor and Certified Auditor in Italian companies.
- She has been the Official Auditor of local Administration and Liquidator of some companies.
- Advised multiple companies in connection with variety of issues including M&A, intergenerational transfers matters, reorganization processes.
Lecco not only thinks about the future, but tries to shape it, through young people, culture, businesses, entrepreneurs, associations, science, technology and innovation.
Italian Law n. 208/2015, having its effect starting from Year 2016, introduced important changes with regard to the Countries considered as “Offshore Financial Centres” or “Tax Heavens”.