Three recent Decisions by the Central Economic-Administrative Court have come to unify the criteria regarding the income tax and the VAT on houses leased to companies to be transferred to their employees.
Mr. Rey's extensive experience with family businesses allows him an easy approximation to the fiscal and legal needs of this type of companies so ingrained in our territory. The close and direct advice that these clients require requires a continuous adaptation to different forms of work and organization.
This experience is complemented by the work he has carried out in corporate reorganization projects carried out for large corporations, as well as the continuous specialization in files with an international tax component.
- Tax advice to small and medium companies in the fulfillment of the different fiscal obligations that derive from their activity.
- Collaboration with business families in the implementation of corporate structures and agreements that facilitate the transmission of the company to the new generations; In particular, analysis of the tax benefits applicable to this type of companies that allow to reduce the taxation in the moment of the transition.
- Participation in processes of sale of companies, with intervention in the previous stage of due diligence and in the analysis of the best commercial and fiscal structure to carry out the acquisition.
- Extensive experience in all types of tax audits and inspections by the Tax Administration.
- Taxation of non-for-profit entities (foundations, associations).